free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Friday, November 02, 2007

Time

Time. It's a funny thing. It's also relative. 20 minutes seems like a long time, while 2 years just flew by like that. It's been 2 years since I got out of grad school. I am better compensated now than when I was teaching three sections of stats but what I do now in terms of brainwork is nowhere near as demanding as grad school.

One thing I dont have a lot of these days is time. Time to read, time to do things I used to have time for. Right now I have four books that I am trying to read none of which I am making much progress on. Time.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 AM, Blogger Roy Tan said…

    I hear ya. I live right next to the muni library, and I keep returning books that I havent read.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home