free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The last TA class

I just got my teaching evaluations back this afternoon. Since last Spring was my last time doing the TA gig I was hoping the evaluations would cap off what turned out to be a very good experience for me. My students didn't disappoint as they wrote some really nice evaluations on my behalf. A sign of changing times and the language evolution was the comment: "I heart him" It's been a while since I tuned in on MTV so it took me a while to decipher that :)

I have always enjoyed interacting with students and found it satisfying when I sense the imaginary light bulb powering up above their heads. I'm going to miss it. I wish them all good luck with their other classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home