free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Thursday, July 20, 2006

The Swing

The golf swing is starting to get better, actually i'm lucky that I didnt develop any bad habits yet and have not acquired the dreaded hook. It was a good decision to hire a teacher to build my swing. The golf pro is actually pretty good because he worked with the natural swing that I have, not some copycat version of somebody else's perfect swing.

I don't know how pretty it is but I am hitting it straight now. The maximum distance is not yet there but I can see the improvements now. I need to test it out on the course pretty soon. My putting is good and I actually impressed the instructor by holing 5 straight one time, I chip pretty well too holing again one shot after my first try after the pro told me how to do it properly. Not bad.

I hope I'll get another weekend of playing time and hopefully it wont be too hot as the last time we went golfing. This game is beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home