free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Monday, November 28, 2005

Loose ends

I paid the binding fees for my dissertation today and also the copying fees (for the copies to be binded)...set me back by a good amount of money. At this point...you dont want to complain anymore and just want to get it over with. Tomorrow I pick up the copies to dump it at the bindery.

Earlier I was trying to put some money in my university ID card, the one you can use to buy stuff from university stores. I discovered that I had $5 in it...all this time and I didnt know I was sitting on a pot of money :) Well, that was a good surprise and I quickly celebrated by treating myself to a mocha latte. Perfect for a gloomy, rainy day like what we are having today. We didnt even see the sun today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home