free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Monday, March 26, 2007

DSHell

Finally, after 5 days of waiting from the time it was supposed to be available, my dsl at home is now working. Verizon's service is kinda lousy. No more stealing lousy weak signals from the neighbors though. I have not yet set up my wireless...maybe tomorrow. So what does a more reliable internet access bring me? I guess now I would be more tempted to check work email at home and even work on those.

The value really for me is to check what kind of weather we are supposed to have that day. For some reason I dont have the patience anymore to wait for the weather man in the news to tell me about the weather. Hey, I can "work" from home now.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:23 AM, Blogger Roy Tan said…

    Verizon is 10x better than the local ISP here in Blacksburg, lemme tell you...

     
  • At 8:49 AM, Blogger F said…

    oh yeh, i should have said customer service. they scheduled the guy to come here two times and he did not show up until the third time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home