free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Traveler

In the past two months I've traveled back to Asia three times. I might go back again in a month. I'm getting used to traveling business class and a couple of times was lucky to be in first class. It's bad, now I'm not used to the space they give you in economy. 

Last month I was fortunate enough to be able to spend a few days in Tokyo. What an interesting city. Had great fun meeting up with friends and just getting lost in the city's maze. I've been back for almost two weeks now and still have not riden my bike nor visited the driving range. This weekend is not looking promising in terms of chance of doing something outdoors. It's going to rain. Maybe it's a good time to check out the museums...maybe. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home