free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

The Godfather Part IV

Looks like I will be a Godfather again. A sure sign that you are growing old, the fertility rate of your friends and relatives, or perhaps an indicator of your earning potential in the near future :) The thing I regret though is I will not be again present when the baptism happens. I've only been to one of my Godchildren's baptism personally. I am optimistic about their future though, they will live in a world with higher life expectancy, higher per capita income, higher rate of technological change, more open trade, and accelerated delivery and access to information. Have a good life kids!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    prepare yourself in the future for more... :)

     
  • At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    prepare yourself in the future for more... :)
    rye

     

Post a Comment

<< Home