free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Wardrobe Malfunction

Just finished watching the Clemson-South Carolina game on TV. Good game (except for the fight towards the end) for the Tigers as they defeathered the Gamecocks 29-7 and qualify for another bowl game this year. It was nice out so I decided to walk to campus instead of driving (I'm only three small town blocks from the edge of University property).

My big mistake was going out to town wearing my maroon hooded sweater....geez what was I thinking? I actually got a few stares from the sea of orange and some sympathetic looks from gamecock fans :) One guy shouted to a couple of red and maroon clad faithful walking beside me "they'll win next year!"

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger K said…

    still thinking like a hokie eh? :)

    congrats to the tigers for qualifying for another bowl game!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger F said…

    sometimes i drive my students nuts by wearing my virginia tech t-shirt :) since our season is over i'm can root for the hokies full time :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home