free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Super Model

I took the model out today. Inspected her for defects, and blemishes, looks like she's good to go. We did a few rounds she seems to perform well although I would have wanted her to do more. But then again you get what you paid for. Sometimes you have to be satisfied with what she gives you. She's only as good as what you build her up to be. It's a constant battle for improvement, sometimes you got to massage her a little bit to get things going otherwise she'll just stay there and do nothing or do something you wont be satisfied with. I think we did enough for today and it's time to put her to rest. I got to think about a lot of stuff I want to do with her tomorrow anyway. For now I will have to save her for another day. So I clicked on the small button and it gave me a reply that she already exists, I took a deep breath and choose to overwrite her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home