free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Monday, November 15, 2004

Pieces of Me

I'm testing image posting in Blogger (via Hello from Picasa). What better picture to post than my brand new shredder =) I bought this Fellowes Shredmate a couple of days ago (Under $20 at Wal-Mart-didn't I mention I love Wally World?). I'll say it chews like a champ! Guaranteed to inspire the Enron accountant in you. Better than any of the four big shredders I retired in one day 3 years ago. The footprint is about the size of a standing shoebox. This makes the opening quite narrow but folded junk mail, adult-video club invitations, unsolicited credit card checks, and pre-approved credit cards fits in conveniently. My shredded identities filled three garbage bags! I feel sorry for future historians, they will never know what I charged to my credit card in June of 2002.



5 Comments:

  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger Roy Tan said…

    How come I never get adult video club invitations?! Hehehe

     
  • At 12:39 AM, Blogger F said…

    I think the American Economic Association sold my mailing info. hehehe

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger K said…

    ok .. so you're saying that there's no relationship between this adult video club invitation and the june 2002 credit card charges. :)

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger K said…

    ok .. so you're saying that there's no relationship between this adult video club invitation and the june 2002 credit card charges. :)

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger F said…

    no comment. they're all shredded now and resting in a landfill somewhere =) hehehe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home