free lunch

the blog about nothing and everything

Friday, December 24, 2004

On the Road Again

I'm on the move so updates are sporadic. But here we go. I've been gathering data and reading journal articles even on vacation. Heck, I even sent out a research update to my committee lest they think I've been spending all this time monkeying around. I can feel the noose tightening but I also think of summer a lot these days. Summer would mean a lot of things this time around if I play my cards right. If I can weather winter and speed through spring....summer is looking promising.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger K said…

    Relax a little bit and enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just wishing you merry x-mas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home